Boline Sickle Knife with Deer Bone Handle
Designed with the modern hedge witch in mind, our boline sickle knife features a deer bone handle and forged steel blade. It is a magical tool, used for harvesting herbs and flowers. Inspired by the white-handled, sickle knife described in the famous ancient grimoire, The Key of Solomon, our interpretation is handcrafted with today's magical practitioner in mind.
The blade is forged from reclaimed steel and maintains its rustic character. Designed for harvesting herbs and cutting cords (literal and figurative), this knife is very sharp! The handle is made with a deer bone found on one of our walks in the forest.
The entire piece is an homage to the the natural world and the unseen world, and the magical rituals that connect them. We wanted to create a tool that would be made with intention and be worthy of the tending and collecting of your beloved plant allies. We sincerely hope these knives will be a special addition to your herbal harvesting rituals, spell work, and altar.
For more information about our knives and bolines in general, check out our blog post What is a Boline Knife and How is It Used in Magic?
- You will receive the pictured knife
- Measures approximately 9.25" long x 3.5" wide
- Deer bone handle
- Forged steel blade
- Please note that the handcrafted nature and the reclaimed materials means that these knives have small imperfections. We feel that this adds to their unique character and rustic beauty.
- Only ships within the continental United States
Handcrafted with love in Iowa City, Iowa.
Do you combine shipping?
I will combine shipping and refund the overages IF:
- the orders were placed on the same day
- all items will fit safely in one box
Can I make changes to my order after it’s been placed?
I do everything I can to fulfill orders quickly, so unfortunately I cannot make updates after an order has been placed. These changes include removing or adding products and/or changing the delivery address.
do you ship to my country?
Yes! I'm very happy to now be able to ship to many international countries.
How Do I Return My Items?
- You have 14 days to return your order.
- Items must be unopened and unused.
- You can initiate a return through your customer account.
- You are responsible for return shipping.
- I will inspect your return withing 24 hours of receiving it.
- If it is unopened and unused, I will issue you a refund.
- Shipping fees cannot be refunded.
- Allow 5 business days for the credit to appear on your bank or credit card statement.